Type of learning: Workshop
Audience: For teachers of 7-12
Format: Flexible 6 half-day modules
Time: Contact to arrange a date and time that suits your site
Location: Australian Science and Mathematics School, Kaurna Country, Flinders University
So you’ve got the new flexible, open and modern learning spaces, now how do you teach in it?
Make the most of the spaces you have through exploring how to use:
- Team teaching
- Collaborative, dialogical and active pedagogy for flexible spaces
- Interdisciplinary learning design
- Planning for transfer, reflection and deep understanding
- Evidence of learning for agency and assessment
- Generative AI and Innovative Learning
These 6 half-day modules can be:
- Attended at ASMS
- Facilitated at your site with your staff (whole staff or learning areas)
- Delivered online for remote and rural schools
- Contact us to negotiate date and times
The modules can be selected in any order, on their own, or linked up together, as micro-credentials that fit the innovative pedagogy needs of your site.
Great for whole learning areas looking to make the most of new open learning spaces, graduate teachers needing to expand their teaching toolkit, and leaders wanting to bring back implementation ideas for innovation.