The auteurs of the ASMS walked the red carpet today for the screenings of their final masterpieces at the 5th Biennial ASMS Film Festival!
With the candy bar fully stocked, and the Daytona and Pong arcade games at the ready – it was an event to rival Sundance or Cannes.
An array of student films were showcased spanning a range of genres from educational to comedy, so there was something for all of our movie buffs to enjoy.
The day ended with an award ceremony to celebrate the cohort’s best work with the following films taking home the prizes for:
- Best Teacher Film – Cannonz
- Best Performance (Runner-Up) – Oscar, Military Grade Slapchop
- Best Educational Film – The Hiccup
- Funniest Film – American Military Grade Sandwich
- Best Performance – Mimi, Rocket Fraud
- Best Year 12 Film – The Cave
- Best Central Studies Film – The Hiccup
- Honourable Mention – He Remains Benevolent
- Best Film – The Ambassador
Thank you to our Media Studies teacher Marcus, and Student Services Officer Deb who put together this amazing festival!