Parents and carers of children with disability are invited to join a free parent forum on Thursday 16 September.
The forum theme is ‘Navigating Together’ and will open with the keynote ‘My Lived Experience’, by Matt Cowdrey OAM, Paralympian and Member for Colton.
Participants can also attend 2 of the following workshops:
- Successful transition through high school
- Post school life options
- Student Support Services: making the connections
- All about SERU
When: Thursday 16 September 2021, 10.00am to 2.00pm
Venue: Special Education Resources Unit, 72a Marlborough St, Henley Beach
For more information and to register: Parent Forum September 2021 Adelaide – SERU
Kids & Youth Disability eXpo
The Kids & Youth eXpo will be held on Saturday 9 October, at Priceline Stadium, Keswick Terminal, featuring:
- Over 120 disability providers all under one roof in a COVID safe environment
- The Main stage with an incredible lineup of speakers
- A Sports zone to come and try
- Chill out zone to relax in a sensory friendly space
- Fun zone with games and activities
- And more to come….
Register your attendance at the 2021 Kids & Youth Disability eXpo.